Kenya Police Staff SACCO Society Limited was registered on 20th November 1972 and was issued with a registration certificate number CS/2092. The Society has seen growth in its membership from a few hundred's currently stands at 52026. It has 9 elected members who form the Board of Directors of the SACCO and 3 members of the Supervisory Committee.
- To be a SACCO that empowers members for improved quality of life.
- To facilitate the mobilization of savings and provision of cost effective financial and non-financial products and services to our members and customers in Kenya and beyond.
- United for prosperity
- To encourage thrift among members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating savings
- To create a source of funds at fair and reasonable rate of interest
- To provide an opportunity for each of its members to improve their respective economic and social conditions
- To provide its members with credit for purposes of providence or production or both
- To offer the members complimentary savings and credit services and other financial products as may be required by the members from time to time
- To ensure safety and soundness of the members funds through a risk management program or appropriate insurance coverage
- To ensure the progress of its members by educating them continuously on the proper use of credit
- To perform the function and exercise the powers designated for savings and credit co-operative societies under the applicable law for the benefit of the members